Print a datawindow into a PDFTag(s): Datawindow
PB9 offers some support to print a datawindow into a PDF. This is possible with the help of Ghostscript.
Ghostscript version 8.14 allows free use, copying, and distribution by end users, but does not allow commercial distribution. More recent version have a GPL type license which maybe not appropriate, you need to read the license!
- First download Ghostscript 8.14 (gs814w32.exe) from http://ghostscript.com/doc/AFPL/index.htm.
- Read the end use license agreement
- Install Ghostscript and make sure that the PATH contains the Ghostscript bin directory.
- Before printing a datawindow into a PDF, you must
- Open the dataobject.
- In the properties window go to the data export tab.
- Select PDF from the "Format to configure" drop down.
- Make sure the "Method" drop down has Distill! in it.
And to save without a dialog:
dw_1.SaveAs('c:\file.pdf', PDF!, FALSE)